How to Use REVIVER
For Physical Activity (Endurance Event, Crossfit WOD, Hot Yoga Class, etc.)
- 30-60 Minutes Before Activity/Event: Take 1 capsule (2 capsules for endurance activities) with 12-16 oz of water.
- During Activity/Event: If it will exceeds 1 hour, take 1 capsule every 30-60 minutes AFTER the first hour, with water to STAY HYDRATED!
- After Activity/Event: Take 1-2 capsule with at least 16 oz of water!
- Use up to ten (10) capsules daily.
As a Hangover Helper
- Before Your First Drink: Take 1 capsule (2 capsules if it’s going to be a more festive event) with 12-16 oz of water.
- During Activity: Take 1 capsule every third (3) drinks with 12-16 oz of water. (**Yeah, yeah, I know. Who’s going to remember to take these while you’re out having fun? Before, you say anything, look at the next step)
- After Drinking/Before Bed: If you missed any previous doses, take those now with at least 12 oz of water PER EACH capsule!
- The recommended number of REVIVER capsules is 1-2 with your first drink, and one every third drink. Use up to ten (10) capsules daily. **Let’s hope you’re not going to drink enough to need this many 🙂
As a Dietary Supplement
- Take 1-3 capsule daily, with 12-16 oz of water.
For Jet Lag
- Take 1 capsule for every 2-3 hours of flying. The first capsule can be taken at the airport before you board, or on the plane. But please, take each capsule with AT LEAST a cup (8 oz) of water. More if you can.
- Since humidity is kept very low on airplanes (similar to desert humidity), it’s very easy to become dehydrated on flights, especially long haul flights. Drink plenty of fluids, however limit caffeine and alcohol during flights, as both can speed up dehydration.
For Electrolyte Balance After Diarrhea
- For adults with diarrhea, take two (2) capsules with 12-16 ounces of water after the first watery stool. Take one tablet with at least 12 ounces of water after each subsequent stool. We generally do not recommend exceeding 10 tablets in a single day. Drinking a half cup (4 oz) of any kind of fruit juice with each capsule may help, as the sugar in juice helps with absorption when diarrhea occurs.
- For children, we recommend first consulting with your healthcare professional about your child’s condition and the use of Reviver. For children ages 5 and up, our recommendation follows the protocol for Oral Rehydration Solutions (ORS) solutions recommended by the WHO (World Health Organization). Take 1 tablet with at least 4 ounces of water and 4 ounces of a fruit juice after each watery stool.
- Diarrhea usually stops within 2-3, but if it does not please consult with your healthcare professional.
Remember, no matter how you use REVIVER – Always take it with WATER and stay HYDRATED.